Goodwood Festival of Speed

Lots of other older Links to the side!  ->> 

Such a privilege to be invited to attend. So many thanks to Chris and arranging for the Duke of Richmond to invite me and accommodate me for the event. What an honour for a kiwi lad.

I originally went to the US from New Zealand as I wanted to go to Daytona to see my hero ride at Daytona.. None other than Kenny Roberts.. who would have thought that he would be riding the bike I have spent three years working on at the largest classic motorsport event in the world..

A few pics to enjoy..

The A Team













Jeremy McWilliams actually rode it on one run up the hill..but prefer the one of his wife Jill!!.. Better get them to NZ to ride it!



Jeremy giving KR's helmet a polish!





Jeremy heading up the hill!






 

Goodwood

Goodwood Festival of Speed

Lots of other older Links to the side!  ->>  Such a privilege to be invited to attend. So many thanks to Chris and arranging for the D...