The Boss turns up!!

 Well pretty pleased to meet up with Kenny again...

I worked for Kenny for about 12 years back in the day.. 

I asked him what bike he would like to ride... "I am riding my bike!".. pointing at the KR3 (Kenny Roberts 3).. we had exchanged a few emails and there were some maybe I am coming maybe I am not... and what to ride etc etc...

Pretty stoked that he was going to ride the bike that we had bought from New Zealand, had worked on for nearly three years... and Chris had had the faith that the Kiwis would make this all happen...


By this stage I am upside down with time and jetlag.. feeling rubbish with a chest infection.. but so pleased to be here with the lads.

Of course my old mate Wayne Rainey is riding also at Goodwood which is pretty special but I am focussed on my project Kr riding the KR... how cool is that!



What a team!




Goodwood

Goodwood Festival of Speed

Lots of other older Links to the side!  ->>  Such a privilege to be invited to attend. So many thanks to Chris and arranging for the D...