UK - Finally

Flew to the UK.. then popped down to Ramsgate to meet Chris Wilson... I had not been in the UK for 22 years! Wow.. what a zoo....another story.

Chris's hospitality is second to none.. Andrea his wife and James their son are absolute treasures.. so pleased to be in there neck of the woods!

Popped in to Chris' work we he reconditions aero turbines.. very cool!



Goodwood here I come..


They are ready for us!!







I think Chris is pretty happy!.. my partner in crime in the background Tom Dermody another collector of lovely racing motorcycles.. from Brisbane.


So pleased I did all the testing at home!


Goodwood

Goodwood Festival of Speed

Lots of other older Links to the side!  ->>  Such a privilege to be invited to attend. So many thanks to Chris and arranging for the D...